Tetra Plex C
The Tetra Plex C line is Tetra Pak's flagship range of plate heat exchangers specially designed for food processing applications that demand the most stringent requirements.
The frame and pressure plate are made of solid or stainless clad steel. The carrying bar, guide rail, support column, and section divider terminals are also constructed of stainless steel.
The heat transfer plates are available with two different pattern designs allowing for the highest heat transfer efficiencies while optimizing product and media pressure drops. Plate material is available in 316 S. S. as standard, as well as SMO 254 and Titanium for more aggressive solutions. A unique distribution area provides an even flow over the entire plate surface for proper heat transfer and cleaning.
Plates are supplied with glue-free Clip-On gaskets available in various food grade materials.
Advantages of the Tetra Plex C:
• Clip-On (glueless) gasket design
• Tightening bolts equipped with ball bearing washers for easier tightening
• Removable/interchangeable connections on section divider terminals
• Pressure ratings up to 300 psi
• Unique plate design optimized for food production
• Electric automatic closing and opening (ECO) frame available on select models