Tetra Plex M
An economical low cost solution for simple heating and cooling duties. The Tetra Plex M series is a great alternative for heat treating fluids that have low fouling characteristics with low to medium viscosity.
The heat transfer plates are available with two different pattern designs allowing for the highest heat transfer efficiencies while optimizing product and media pressure drops. Plate material is available in 316 S. S. as standard, as well as SMO 254 and Titanium for more aggressive solutions. A unique distribution area provides an even flow over the entire plate surface for proper heat transfer and cleaning.
Plates are supplied with glue-free Clip-On gaskets available in various food grade materials
Advantages of the Tetra Plex M:
• Clip-On (glueless) gasket design
• Solid stainless steel frame components
• Tightening bolts equipped with ball bearing washers for easier tightening
• Pressure ratings up to 145 psi
• Unique chevron plate design optimized for food production