Tetra Tebel Casofill BAF
Tetra Tebel Casofill BAF is a process line for semi-automatic production of Bacteriologically Acidified Feta.
The process line consists of three modules:
- Module 1. Ultra-filtration
- Module 2. Pasteurisation and homogenisation
- Module 3. Fermentation and filling
The process line is delivered with a basic recipe for producing Bacteriologically Acidified Feta.
The advantages of Tetra Tebel Casofill BAF are:
- Higher yield compared to traditional Feta process
- Permeated ready for further processing
- Hygienic process and long shelf life
- Multiple packaging options
- Uses only natural ingredients
- Cheese ready after final cooling