Pasteurized Dairy Products
From milk receiving up to the filling machines, Tetra Pak provides solutions for every step of the way through a typical dairy plant. This experience allows processors to lower operational costs and build processing plants that meet strict environmental and safety standards.
Product receiving and storage is designed to meet the highest standards allowing for:
- Longer Product Shelf Life
- Minimum product losses through smart control and pipe design
- Milk solids recovery whenever possible, through plant optimization and concentration through filtration
- Optimized CIP time, balanced with the highest level of hygiene
High-temperature, short-time (HTST) pasteurization is applied on liquid milk for consumption with the primary purpose to inactivate pathogenic bacteria.
Tetra Pak offers unique solutions for dairy products pasteurization. Among many others, some importatn features are:
- Full compliance with US and Canada regulatory
- Optimized energy recovery
- Long run times
- High capacity heat exchangers