Tetra Hoyer Addus
Tetra Hoyer Addus ingredient feeders offer high dosing accuracy together with a uniform distribution of ingredients in the ice cream.
Three types are available for different purposes:
- Tetra Hoyer Addus FF ingredient feeder for continuous and accurate injection of free flowing granulates or highly viscous ingredients with inclusions.
- Tetra Hoyer Addus VF variegate feeder for continuous and accurate injection of viscous liquids like caramel, jam and fudge into ice cream.
- Tetra Hoyer Addus AF auxiliary ingredient feeder is designed to dose ingredients into the inlet funnel of a primary ingredient feeder, chocolate tank or similar device.
The three types are supplied in different capacities. You can choose manual or computerized control systems, with or without the well-proven loss-in-weight dosing principle which ensures greater product uniformity and avoids excess consumption of ingredients:
- C-models are manually controlled. The operator selects the speed of the dosing screw for constant flow of ingredients.
- N-models are equipped with a computerized control system and operate with the loss-in-weight dosing principle securing automatic adaptation of ingredient flow according to the pre-selected flow.
- F-models offer a highly advanced computerized control system with a high degree of production flexibility. A more sophisticated loss in weight system achieves optimum dosing accuracy.
Model: l/h typical capacity of ingredient (US gph)
Tetra Hoyer Addus FF 2000 C / N 10 – 200 (3 – 53)
Tetra Hoyer Addus FF 4000 C / F 15 – 1200 (4 – 317)
Tetra Hoyer Addus VF 1000 F 300 – 1000 (79 – 265)
Tetra Hoyer Addus AF 2000 C / N 10 – 200 (3 – 53)
Tetra Hoyer Addus AF 4000 C / F 15 – 1200 (4 – 317)
Capacity intervals will depend upon dosing screw type, gear ratio and ingredients.