- Tetra Pak UK tax strategy is built on sound commercial activities and based on well-recognised tax principles
- Teta Pak pays tax in accordance with the requirements of UK domestic law, taking into account all relevant international provisions
- Tax compliance is the responsibility of Tetra Pak UK’s management, supported by the company’s global tax department. The governance processes within the UK adopt group-wide procedures and controls
- Whenever identified, tax risks to the group and to the UK Exchequer are mitigated through a dialogue with HMRC
- Tetra Pak adopts a consistent and mandatory methodology, which is implemented across the entire Tetra Pak Group, to manage the Enterprise Risk associated with its UK operations.
The company continuously reviews its tax strategy in the wake of legislative and regulatory changes.